October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Monday, February 21, 2011

Not to be outdone!

I took some pictures at the farm, too:

This reminded me of Maui.

This reminded me more of Mexico.



I love hot sauce, hadn't seen this one.
The light was too good to pass up.

I'm always a sucker for goats.

Just trying to remember that it's the journey that counts, and not the destination.
We did have fun on the journey, and finally reached our destination - Ontario, CA.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics -- every time I look at your pics, I want to go to the West Coast. We are parked at our dgt's house in NC -- our son-in-law has a small hobby farm and there are six baby goats...they are so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got there safely and saw some interesting things along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to read that you've arrived at your destination ... now the adventure begins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good trip. Love all the pictures today.

    ReplyDelete