The house is in order (as much as it can be!!) and we are about ready to get loaded up. After the housework we did today, we are really looking forward to a break and SMALLER quarters!
One more load of wash to finish then we're packing the bags, loading up the old steed, and riding south at zero-dark-thirty tomorrow morning. Got some left over meat loaf sandwiches and macaroni salad to eat on the road. Not too healthy but I have veggies and fruit too.
Thanks for the comments on my blog yesterday. Seems like we all face the same struggles from time to time. We can be mutual encouragers!!
Take care everyone. We may be out of touch for a few days, depending on availability of WiFi and how much time we have to get on the computer.
♫ ♪ ♫California here I come, ♫ right back where I started from...♫♪♫ (that's true too, I was born in So. Cal.)
Congratulations on your new RV....There is nothing like that feeling of freedom!! Keep on bloggin'!
ReplyDeleteBe safe -- will be waiting for blog updates:)
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
It's a long drive from Oregon to S. Cal. Take your time. Be safe.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe day's drive, Donna and Russ. Hope to see you in Corning, but we won't be able to get there until around 4 pm.
ReplyDeleteMeat Loaf sandwiches for the road - can't beat that!
ReplyDeleteExciting times ahead!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! On the road again! Have fun, drive safe, and take some good explorations -- that's true Therapy!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! So glad I found your blog again. Really enjoyed your post of yesterday. Take care & God bless! Judy from Rvlifeonwheels
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your trip, and remember to have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great adventure is ahead! safe travels, it is a fun road ahead!
ReplyDelete