October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014
Friday, February 11, 2011
GRRRRRRR!!!
Technical problems again today. Wanted to get my blog up on the Laws Railroad Museum. I am having trouble with the photos. I can upload them but when I try to insert them, I get little circles going around and around (wait symbol) inside the boxes which represent the photos. That means I have no thumbnails so I can't see which photo to insert. I tried counting the photos as I had uploaded them and inserting them that way. That will allow me to insert the photos but it's anybody's guess as to which photo I have chosen! I think I uploaded too many photos at once and will just have to start over. I am going to resize the pictures as I think that is part of the problem. I am usually pretty handy around a computer but this has me frustrated. Anyone else ever have this problem? Guess the museum will have to wait until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you just use Blogger, or do you use Live Writer and then upload to Blogger? Since I switched to Live Writer, I don't have any problems with photos.
ReplyDeleteI have just ben using Blogger but I have been thinking of using Live Writer. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteDonna, I use Live Writer and I have been very happy with it. It's a life saver when we have poor or no internet connections since it's all done offline.
ReplyDeleteOkay, what am I missing. I went to the site for Windows Live and downloaded the whole sheebang. When I went to use Live Writer I got a message that said something to the effect that "Sorry, we don't do that anymore, go to our partner Word Press." So I went to Word Press and they want to charge to host a blog. I'm too cheap!!! So what am I doing wrong??
ReplyDeleteNever mind...I think I found what I was doing wrong. It helps to slow down and read the directions LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you figured it out, Donna. Keep us posted about what you think of Live Writer if you decide to start using it. Sorry I couldn't provide any help about your pictures.
ReplyDelete