Like many modern RVers, I get a real kick out of the old Lucille Ball/Desi Arnez movie, "The Long, Long Trailer." Some of the mistakes and mishaps represented in the movie could easily be translated into our modern way of doing things. While researching some trivia about this movie, I came across this interesting site. Along with some history about early travel trailers, there is a trivia quiz about the movie. Even if you have never seen the movie, you might enjoy looking at how things were done "back in the day". Enjoy!
http://www.trailerite.com/index.html

Well, that was fun! We took the trivia quiz together, got only 8 correct. I wonder if our park's library has a copy of the movie!
ReplyDeleteBetter watch the movie Jerry and Suzy...if laughter is the best medicine this movie could fill a lot of prescriptions! Hope you can find it in your park's library. If not, it's on Amazon and not very costly.
ReplyDelete