October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lucky Day?

Well, maybe not.  At least it didn't start out that way.  We went to the DMV to get the title and registration on the motor home taken care of.  However, when we got there, we were missing one of the papers we needed.  Neither of us could recall seeing the item the DMV lady was describing but we knew we could call Lazy Daze and find out if need be. 

Since we were close to Camping World we stopped there on the way home and picked up a few miscellaneous items.  I think our miscellaneous total is now about $25, 978!  Just kidding but it sure adds up when you are furnishing a new rig.  I took a lot of stuff from the house...after 36 years in the same house I have a few duplicates!  But there is still plenty to buy.

Back at home, I searched through our zippered bag and found a brown envelope that Russ had missed.  That envelope contained everything we needed.  So back out to the DMV to complete our task.   We got the license plates and registration and the cost was only $383.50 for two years.  Didn't feel too bad about that.  Here is where the lucky comes in.  We have THREE 7s on our plates!  I think we should take another trip to Rolling Hills or at least to Seven Feathers.  Don't you agree?

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, 7 Feathers.... that sounds like the place we should go. Maybe it's not raining down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any trip is a good trip!

    I think it will be fun to buy things for a new rig, if we ever get one!

    I'm feeling housebound today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those sevens...got to do something with that! :) And, it's March 7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Judy...didn't even think of that!! Thanks for pointing it out. Maybe we just better head for Vegas, baby. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better be quick, it's almost March 8th! :) Too bad Therapy already is named, or you could call her the "Lucky 7". Camping World trips are always fun, but not so fun to pay for all the "must-haves"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is it the 7th today, but....try this; add up the month and the year (3+2+0+1+1=7)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoppee! My money's on SEVEN...come on seven! And I have a five dollar bill just burning a hole in my pocket...too bad they don't make seven dollar bills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky 7's, how good is that!! We'll be in the Florence, OR area around the middle of April, so we'd love to meet up with you then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Seven Feathers would be my choice. Nice looking rig.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive lost way too much money at Seven Feathers over the past many years... so I cant vote for that one.

    ReplyDelete