The dogs were so happy to see us and jumped right into the motorhome. Poppy especially made herself right at home…good thing I already had a blanket on the sofa.
Poor Poppy, she really expected to go for a ride right then and there. She finally got out after I used my “I mean business” voice, but she was NOT happy. Rusty was okay with it but he was more interested in the butter I had in a paper bowl and had sat in the top of a box for carrying into the house. Yup, he got his licks in!
Therapy is nice and shiny again and hopefully bug free. We were told at the factory that the paint is still curing so it is important to keep her clean and to use only water to wash her. We unfortunately found two small rock chips but we have some touch-up paint to fix that little problem. It was bound to happen I guess. Here is Therapy, all happy and clean. We hope she doesn’t have to sit here for long.
That’s all for tonight – gonna go read what some of ya’ll have to say!!
Glad you are home safe and sound. Poppy is a beautiful pup & Therapy has a nice home to keep her warm and dry. Life is good!
ReplyDeleteLooks good all tucked in, but will look even better under the stars at a State or National park! Congratulations on your new ride.
ReplyDeleteLooks very nice, I hope it gets lots of road time!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you made it home safe and sound, Donna and Russ. Yes, chips and dings are bound to happen, and it's hard when we notice them, but the price we pay for travel, I guess. I'll bet you are planning a few short trips for the near future!
ReplyDeleteToo many people in Eugene. Must flee, must flee!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is ready for the next big trip!
ReplyDeleteReally a sharp rig, as others have said , now is the time to start planning your journeys with it. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.
ReplyDeleteThe rig looks good tucked in there, but will look better moving on down the road! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back home ... nice covered place you've got there for Therapy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you two and Therapy do alot of wonderful traveling together! I just came across your blog from Sam and Donna's blog and I am so glad I did! My middle son use to live in Salinas, Ca. and now lives in San Jose. I visited him when he lived in Salinas, and it is a real nice place. We may have ate at the In & Out Restaurant.. It does look very familiar to me! I've visited Calif. several times now over the years, and really do love it there!
ReplyDeleteI love traveling in an RV, as I have traveled the United States back in June of 1977 until Aug. 1977 in a homemade RV made from a bread truck! It was beautiful on the inside! It even had a bathroom! We traveled for 3 months across the states with our two kids, ages 12 and 6 and loved every minute! Maybe someday, we'll be able to do that again!! I sure do have my fingers crossed that we'll be able to!! I really enjoyed reading your blog and will come back to visit!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
~Lynn
Therapy looks a little TOO comfy, if you know what I mean. Get moving!
ReplyDelete