October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Grammy Week

No, not "THE" Grammys...just me being Grandma.  Two girls arrived yesterday with the other two joining us on Wednesday.  We baked a lemon cake today but the frosting was just a little TOO lemony so we scraped it off.  They had fun though.

Don't know how two well-behaved girls can wear a body out so fast but I am tired already...but still enjoying the girls.  It seems they just have fun when they are here and that's what I want for them.  Here are a couple of the photos of the mischief makers.  For those of you who read "Red's Midlife Crisis", Bekah is his daughter.

Just hanging out playing "Barbies".  Anna (L) age 13, Bekah (R) age 11


Everything is funnier at Grandma's house.
So that's all for today!  Still planning on an extended trip after spring break so hopefully will have some more travel posts soon.  But this week, I'm just Grandma.

6 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with just being Gramma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean - my grandkids are a little younger, but I only take one at a time. I am absolutely exhausted after they go home - and that's only about 8 hours! And they are very well behaved. I loved the hand jive video. When I was young we put on shows, too, but not that good. They seem to be a great bunch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will win the Grammy award this week! Have fun with all the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to hang out with the grandkids! Your grandaughters are very cute. Enjoy! Judy from Rvlifeonwheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the hand jive...nothing like grandkids to wear out an 'ole body.LOL We had 12yo grandson last night -- now I'm trying to recover:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable grand daughters. Looks like all were having a good time. Anything that is worthwhile will wear you out.

    ReplyDelete