SOOOOO...we already have a house sitter lined up and there is sunshine in Reno. Need I say more? My sis and her hubby are going to pile into Therapy with us and we are off to see my brother David and family in Reno. A road trip with good friends to a sunny, dry, warm destination - what could be better? This is our first "spur of the moment" trip. I wonder what I'll forget?!? Oh well, it's not like we're headed off into the wilds of Africa. We'll find plenty of stores, I'm sure.
I may be off the grid for a few days as we are just GOING - no reservations, no time table, no schedule. Have no idea when I will next have internet access. But I'll be thinking of you and I'll talk (type) to you when we can.
| Brian, Laila (my sis), and Russ on Lake Tahoe - Our last Reno trip together |
I want to go!!!! Oh, I forgot....I am going....good!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was going! One of these days we need to talk, I have a spare air card I'll give you if you want. That way you wont be tied into a contract. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to find it.
ReplyDeletewe are there in 'spirit'..sounds like Therapy is going to have a 'wagon load'!..have a fabulous time!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that magic carpet really does work, especially for spur-of-the-moment trips. Does it still count as a road trip if you take the magic carpet? ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a fun, safe trip!
Sounds great! Have a nice, safe, enjoyable trip and come back with lots of Reno $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun - have a great time!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love those spur of the moment decisions. They often end up being the best of ever. Y'all come back now ya hear........
ReplyDeleteThat's the way to do it, no reason to stay home.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time. Spur of the moment makes for some really great memories.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time - and don't worry about forgetting anything - there are Walmarts everywhere!
ReplyDelete