…but not tonight! I have been fighting a migraine for several days and tonight the migraine is winning. I am going to bed and hopefully I can kick it without taking any more medication. Just didn't want you who asked to think I was ignoring you.
have a good evening all and see ya later.
I hope you get rid of that migraine. Once I went through the "change" I no longer had migraines. What a relief that was.
ReplyDeletehope you feel better this morning Donna!!!
ReplyDeleteOuch! No fair, no fun, no recipe! We hope you are all better now. Thanks for at least checking in with all of us.
ReplyDeleteHope that awful migraine is gone soon. I have suffered from them too and I found Zomig helped a lot. Looking forward to your enchilada recipe. Take care! Judy from Rvlifeonwheels
ReplyDeleteHubby and one daughter gets migraines. I can tell they really suffer. Sure do hope that your's for short lived.
ReplyDeleteI know what it's like to have migraines. Hope you feel better soon, Donna. I'll be looking forward to reading your enchilada recipe.
ReplyDeleteSure hope you're feeling much better this morning. I had migraines or like a million years. Like Judy, once I got old I quit having them as often. But I sure keep my Zomig close at hand, just in case.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling much better this morning. Looking forward to your enchilada recipe when you're up to it.
ReplyDeleteThose migraines are so terrible - I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
ReplyDeleteFeel good soon! :)