October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Got Cake??

IMG_1464
Yes, I know, there aren’t enough stripes, but if you look closely, you will count exactly 50 blueberries!!  Oh well, at least it will taste delicious.

Happy Birthday, America.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake, Donna. Funny, we'd all probably recognize the flag as OURS if it had one star and two stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having the same cake! Welll, not the "same" cake, but a like cake. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks! Happy July 4th! :-)

    ReplyDelete

  4. HAPPY 4th across the miles !!!!! Hope it is a good one for all of you !!! The cake looks YUMMY !!!!! And FESTIVE !!!!!! ENJOY !!!!!
    ( wish I had a piece )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmy....me too! Just finished my burger and that would be the perfect dessert! We don't have one!

    It doesn't get dark here until about 10:30pm. Hope we can stay awake for the fireworks!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't get a cake like that. I'm going to have to complain to my sister that she's really slipping up. Skittlez is climbing all over me trying to get away from the fireworks noise. I'll be glad when the evening is over with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking cake!

    Have a great 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th of July! you did a great job on the cake, even if the numbers were off..I am sure it tasted yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, that's not 'frosting' on the cake - it's a mixture of whipped cream, cream cheese, and vanilla pudding. Not so sweet but yummy. The only sugar is in the cake itself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good enough to eat, and if you had enough red stripes, there would be no white stripes, and then where would you be?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made a cake like that a few times. We really liked it. Gonna have to dig out the recipe. Is it too late, even if July 4 is past?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cake, and such patience to line up those berries just so. We bought a large box of blueberries, had a few, but we're waiting for the opportunity to freeze the rest ... before they all get soft. Better to eat them, but ... they'll taste good this winter in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  13. That just looks like fun, Donna! Looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool cake! I bet it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete