October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Here

Hi All....I'm here and have three posts, complete with pictures, ready to go but cannot find an internet connection fast enough to upload.  Made the pix small but still no luck.  Tried Mickey D's, the library and am now in a bookstore/coffee shop and no luck.  Guess Bishop has its drawbacks after all.  Oh well, when I do manage to post, I'll have LOTS of backlog.

Sorry I am missing reading all your posts...I miss my blogging buds!  See ya all in cyberspace...maybe...someday....

8 comments:

  1. Have been wondering if you & Russ got lost...LOL. We will be here when you can connect:) Be safe in your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that you didn't have internet. I understand the problem. Isn't it funny how now we're so dependent upon not only having internet, but having a good connection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all be here waiting for you to connect, That's what it all about, I usually get a great signal at the McDonalds when I camp in Iowa, the capitol of no coverage.Plus you can have a coffe and a biscuit at the same time and still get away cheap.Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having a good connection is always a bummer! High speed connection may be just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wondered where you had been!..dang internet!..doesn't it know that you have 'peeps' waiting!!???

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll still be here waiting for you when you get a connection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear from you, hope you were extra nice to Russ on his birthday!

    Kate
    http://cholulared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Figured you guys were snowed in with no internet somewhere. We sure are dependent on all this internet stuff aren't we.

    ReplyDelete