Can't publish file
The remote server returned an error:(500)
Internal Server Error
I googled the term but didn't find anything helpful. Most entries referred to problems with Word Press. I believe something like this happened once before and it had to do with not enough storage for pictures on my account. However, I have a paid photo storage account with 20 gig capacity and I know I haven't exceeded that. I can't even find that information on my Google Plus account so not sure where else to look. Any ideas anyone??
I've gotten that error message before with Live Writer, and I just tried to publish it again and it worked.
ReplyDeleteSame thing happened to me this evening, more than once. I ended up removing a picture that I thought might not have been a good decision to post, and tried it again. Then it posted. I'm actually glad it didn't post the first time, but don't know why that happened.
ReplyDeleteQuite often that halt will occur if you are trying to publish a photo that has been 'copied and pasted' into Live Writer rather than inserted using the photo icon.
ReplyDeleteNot always though. It can also be a damaged or non-legit photo extension (not jpg, png etc.).
The place to start is to use the 'post draft to blogger' option which doesn't publish but will give you the same halt if there's a problem. Post the draft by adding 1 photo at a time until you find the photo that's causing the problem.
OR, sometimes its not the photo and for whatever reason Blogger begins acting normal again after a while. Who knows?
I have had this happen also. Be sure your photos are downloaded and not copied from the Internet. Just a suggestion.
ReplyDeleteI have always used blogger without other software and have had few problems. I write the text in MS Word and simply copy into blogger and insert pictures directly.
ReplyDelete