October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Friday, February 7, 2014

Pictures - These Dogs Sure Enjoy Snow!

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves!

IMG_4013

Come 'on Mom and Dad, it’s not cold at all out here!  Let’s play!

IMG_4015

Oh, what’s that? 
IMG_4025

I can stare it down.
IMG_4027


This is a nice place to get out of the snow.
IMG_4033


Well, if the people don’t want to run in the snow, we can always wrestle each other.
IMG_4056


I just love this yard. Lots to look at.
IMG_4070a


MOM!!  help!!  It was this HUGE black bird with a big scary beak and it was going to eat me…I think it was the indomitable snowbird!
IMG_4078


What do you mean I have to come in?  Just because you’re cold, doesn’t mean I am!
IMG_4074


Mom, I think I have icicles hanging from my….
IMG_4076

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who's enjoying this more... you or the furry guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs enjoying the snow make for wonderful picture opportunities, even if it is cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are having so much fun. I can't believe you make them come in the house. lol You need to keep an eye out for that big back bird. They can be really scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their eyes are just amazing, aren't they? I'll bet with all that fur they didn't feel the cold or wet at all. But I'll bet they were quite a handful to dry off when they came inside. How fun - you know how most of our dogs don't like going out in bad weather - your dogs don't even feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just priceless! I'm with Sharon.....don't really know who was having the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how I like to see snow and cold... somewhere else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. The family is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see someone that enjoys the snow. Looks like the kids are living the good life!

    ReplyDelete