“I know what you mean, Jewel. He whacks ‘em with that big thing in his hand and they just go flying. I almost feel like I can fly too when I’m running after those balls.”
“Just stay out of my way, Ollie. I’m going to stick really close to Dad and see if I can get him to hit a few more.”
“This sure is fun, isn’t it Jewel? But I think we’re supposed to take the balls back to Dad. Nah, let’s make him come after them. He needs some exercise too. And let go of my collar. You don’t always have to boss me around, you know!”
“Mine, mine, mine…I got it.”
“See, told you it was mine.”
“Here comes another one. My turn.”
“Pffffft!!”
“Well, I don’t know about you, Jewel, but I’m about all tuckered out. What do you say we call it a draw and take a break?”
“Sure, Ollie, whatever you say. I’m just happy to be here with you playing ball.”
“Jewel, just one more thing I’ve been meaning to ask you…and I want you to be honest.”
“Okay Ollie, ask away.”
“Do you think this stance makes my butt look big?”
“Ollie, do you really think I’m crazy enough to answer that question?”
love it love it love it
ReplyDeleteThis is great. More please.
ReplyDeleteI think these two love their new home! Great job!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHa Ha...good job kids.... you're getting that Dad trained..... Kelly
Ha Ha!
ReplyDeleteThose "kids" certainly have brightened up your day. They are such lucky dogs!!! :c)
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo wonderful! I'm just so very happy you all found each other!
ReplyDeleteOllie and Jewel You have the best parents ever!!! Oh, and you both are great looking dogs.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see the fur babies settling in and having a great time. So I want to know who is training who?
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I'm glad they didn't separate the pups. I bet they're glad too an you as well. How fun!
ReplyDelete;-))))
ReplyDeleteI'd say they picked up the language rather quickly.
ReplyDeleteWell, Ollie and Jewel, even if your new "parents" aren't quite as active as you are, at least you will have each other to play with. Good job with your first blog post. You are very smart dogs!
ReplyDeleteBig Smiles here! So happy to see you & Russ enjoying your wonderful new family members. Great post! As usual.
ReplyDeleteSharon
What a great read to start the day! Too cute! Done know who is the happiest....you or the pups? Maybe a draw.....
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone's a winner in that game. Those are really beautiful pups!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing better than a dog chasing a ball, unless it's two dogs!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, they're perfect! They seem to do really well chasing the ball and be happy no matter who gets it. Fun! :)
ReplyDeleteHave been out of town and missed out on the excitement in yur life!!! Congrats on the new family members, they look so cute and fuzzy!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery, very, very, very, very CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic... great post! Gosh those kids look so happy!! Good job, Donna & Russ!
ReplyDeleteGreat first post
ReplyDeleteThese look like they are as much fun as a barrel of monkies. So glad you have them.
ReplyDelete