Well, actually, I guess I did. Now just hold your horses and don’t you go thinking the worst. And no I wasn’t one of those old folks on Judy’s tour yesterday!! Here’s what happened.
Back in December our Oregon Ducks won the Pac12 Championship and thus a Rose Bowl berth. At the same time the Wisconsin Badgers won their league title and so would be matched against the Ducks in the Rose Bowl. Merikay and Craig hail from Wisconsin and are big fans of their team. Since they were going to be in Pasadena for the Rose Parade, we thought a little side bet might be in order. Since both Oregon and Wisconsin have great cheese, the loser had to buy the winner some cheese from the loser’s home state.
My cheese arrived today and I wasted no time cutting into it and boy was it good. Thank you so much Merikay and Craig. The Badgers may have lost the Rose Bowl game but Wisconsin cheese is definitely a winner.
Now where did I put those crackers….
I wouldn't mind having some of that kind of cheese:)
ReplyDeleteI have the crackers ... now where's the cheese :-)))
ReplyDeleteWOW...so glad they paid up! Enjoy an apple with the cheese.
ReplyDeleteApples, walnuts and crackers would all be good with the cheese.
ReplyDeleteGlad it came! Enjoy. Maybe we can taste some of Oregon's best when we visit your area in the Alfa some time this summer.
ReplyDeleteThat kind of cheese cutting I like!
ReplyDeleteWow, big double win for you! That cheese looks delicious, and yes, crackers and apple slices would be really good with it. :)
ReplyDeleteNow that's a quiet kind of cutting the cheese! :)
ReplyDeleteYum and yum again.
ReplyDeleteLooks like some good cheese enjoy!
ReplyDeletelooks like a great hunk of cheese ...enjoy
ReplyDeletegreat wheel of cheese!..hope you found the crackers!!
ReplyDeleteYum, How about a glass of wine too?
ReplyDelete