No, not the Good Luck Duck or the mallards or any other duck species you might encounter. It was none other than the Oregon Ducks who managed to end up on the sweet end of an almost done deal.
I went to bed sad and disappointed last night over the news that the head football coach of my beloved Oregon Ducks had decided to leave college football to become the head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It was all over the local news, FB, ESPN, and any other source I checked.
Imagine my happy surprise when I woke up this morning and found out the news of Chip Kelly’s new position had been reversed. Even our local paper got it wrong and had to backtrack. Can you say Dewey vs. Truman?
So while this may not be news that rocks your world, I am certainly in a better mood! Not so happy with the outcome in a certain NFL game yesterday, but that’s life. (Well, I have to find SOMETHING to blog about while we are stuck at home!!)
it is very difficult to find something to blog about when you are sitting!..we know all about the sitting part!!..don't like it one little bit!
ReplyDeleteDonna and Russ, if you are happy, I am happy. Go Ducks!
ReplyDeleteDonna & Russ, your package arrived last night, Donna W. is thrilled. Thank you guys so much, hope all is well in Oregon, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..
ReplyDeletelove your blog...wether your sitting or travelling..its on my daily reading list..so doesn't matter to me what you blog about as long as you blog :) that way I know all is well in your neck of the woods
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you have both papers. Save them...maybe in about 50 years they will be worth big bucks...LOL ~wheresweaver
ReplyDeleteGlad you kept your football coach. Hope you both can get out of Dodge soon and have some fun!
ReplyDeleteWhy would anyone want to go and coach the Buc's anyway? Glad to see Kelly is staying at Oregon!
ReplyDeleteJust noticed the Duck in the window of therapy, or is that a reflection of something outside??
ReplyDeleteDonna W...that is the Oregon Duck Mascot. He goes everywhere with us...via a little Photoshop magic LOL!!
ReplyDeleteRick...EXACTLY!!
Marsha - unfortunately not my papers...via a FB friend.
Elaine - Thank you for that nice thought!!