October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Monday, April 1, 2013

New Product From Google

First a big THANK YOU to Rick for helping me find my lost Blogger posts.  Now I just have to get them all re-posted.  It wouldn’t matter except that I do blog books twice a year for my archives and I really didn’t want a big blank for Jan- Mar.  Thanks again Rick.

And now introducing the latest in Google Products.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Google--now I can suffer from allergies after I sniff my computer screen. April Fool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trust nothing from you until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of humor. Have you seen the iPhone breast implants?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what the latest product is because I had a big black screen. .. maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you can get those posts back! How did you lose them? Maybe I should be afraid to ask! I hope I don't mess any of mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, but we all want to know what the inside of an egyptian tomb smells like!! Not. Smell'a'googlevision! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna - Thank you for keeping us up to date with the new Google gadgets.

    However, I think we are all on to you by now though.

    Big smiles.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got your posts back! I'm due to back up my blogs this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I get a box saying blocked plug in! Glad you got your posts back. I made a book of our trip west, and I love having it for the kids to look through. Now I have to find out what "blocked plug in" means. Hmmm…where did Rick go. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm behind on reading blogs and posting...wonder why? So I didn't get to fall for the April Fool's joke. Funny on your part though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good April Fool's joke, Donna.

    Glad you are going to be able to get your posts back. The auto-backup is just one more nice feature about using Live Writer!

    ReplyDelete