October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lost Cat

This was sent to me by my DIL.  She knows I keep in touch with lots of RVers and she is hoping we can help this cat go home.  She is not involved with the shelter, just subscribes to their posts.  If you know this cat, let’s see if we can get her home.  The rescue is on FB:  https://www.facebook.com/ACCESAnimalSpecialty  
Feel free to link to this blog or copy it or whatever.  Let's just get this kitty home.

lost cat

8 comments:

  1. I so hope her family sees her. I'm sure they will be overjoyed to find her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sad. I sure hope this works and she finds her home again. Good luck kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great header photo.

    Hope you post finds this little gal a home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be wonderful if this cat is found by it's original owners. Our kittens have escaped a few times, and our greatest fear is that one of these times they will run off like that one did. At least it is now in a shelter. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen that cat around here. I'll tell Rylie and Molly to keep an eye out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so sweet of you to post this information. I'll bet someone recognizes the cat and/or the story and hopefully the kitty will be returned to her owners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted this a few days ago too. I think the more of us that do that, helps increase the chance of the family finding her. Or so I hope. I hope they read RV blogs!

    ReplyDelete