Russ was a tiny little baby, just barely
Hard to believe he was ever that tiny…or this cute…
Or a pet chicken?
Of course he also had the requisite dog, cat, mouse, guinea pigs, and porcupine too. Porcupine??? Yup, he spied it and his mom threw her coat over it and they captured it and brought it home. Sorry, couldn’t find a picture.
No matter how old one gets, some things never change.
Russ has celebrated a lot of birthdays over the years and we have enjoyed the cake and ice cream at each one.
Russ has changed a lot over the years.
But one thing that I hope never changes is his sense of humor. I REALLY hope he retains his sense of humor when he sees the picture that says…
THE END
Sorry Russ, I blame Rick for planting the idea in my head!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I love you!!
Hahahaha! That's awesome, all of it. Happy Birthday, Russ!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Russ. You're still a young'un compared to my hubby. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS A LOT RICK! You really need to control what thoughts you plant in Donna's fertile mind! (I knew I should have left that comment of yours in my spam e-mail where I found it.) LOL
ReplyDeleteSorry, Russ. I just found this post and I'm glad I did. You were a great looking baby especially with your best side up!
DeleteHappy Birthday Russ! Sure enjoyed Donna's Birthday tribute to you, all the pic's were great! Enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteHope your special day tomorrow is 10 on the Awesome scale! Allen and Lolita
Happy Happy birthday Russ. I see you have always been spiffy dresser!
ReplyDeleteI've got this HUGE grin on my face... all because of Donna's post and her beautiful tribute to you, Russ.... but, if I were you, I'd keep my day job and not try out to be one of those Chippendales, or Chipmunks or whatever the heck they're called ;-)
ReplyDeleteI was kinda thinking I could be a Playgirl Bunny Boy!
DeleteHappy birthday-I am right behind you-so don't slow down:)
ReplyDeleteI gotta go faster if I ever expect to catch up to my Sister or my Brother!
DeleteNice to see you (all of you) celebrating another birthday. Can't wait to see the payback to Donna... ;c)
ReplyDeleteOh, you can be sure I'll think of something.
DeleteHappy birthday, Russ! Golly, Russ doesn't look like he's changed a bit!
ReplyDeleteSo nice that you noticed that. I've gotten a little bit bigger and a little softer around the middle. Other than that, not much change.
DeleteWhat a great post, Happy Birthday Russ, many more happy and healthy years!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind wishes. We had pizza tonight, so that should help me to stay healthy!
DeleteHappy birthday, Russ. I hope you had a wonderful celebration!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy birthday Russ!!! hope you had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Russ!! Some of those cakes look downright yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to my "b'day twin" ... may you have a wonderful day and many, many returns. Maybe we'll celebrate together one of these years ;-)
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see what Russ has in store for YOUR birthday!!
ReplyDeleteMany Congratulations Russ! This is a wonderful post, especially the last pic! It is post full of love, for sure!
ReplyDeleteA most happy birthday young feller. I would say living with your lovely bride, a sense of humor is a must. Many more in your future I hope.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, old man. Many happy returns to future birthdays too.
ReplyDeleteLove the trip down memory lane. I think most of us of a certain age have old B&W photos with rounded corners.
How cute~"The End"!!! Happy Birthday, Russ! My mom had a pet chicken on the farm in Kansas...I've always had dogs and cats and now I've added horses! Hope you had a good one~WHAT? 29 AGAIN?
ReplyDelete~~~Cheryl Ann~~in windy California
You guys are just kids! Happy birthday to Russ and to anyone else celebrating a birthday this month. Shouldn't leave anyone out, so happy birthday to anyone celebrating a birthday this year, or even if you don't really celebrate them anymore.
ReplyDeleteDonna, Russ found a gem when he found you!
ReplyDeleteRuss, trust today is as special as all previous celebrations have been.
Happy, happy birthday, Russ. At least you didn't mention the pet dinosaur, Donna!!
ReplyDeleteI love a man with a good sense of humor, Donna. You and Russ were born to be with one another. Hope you enjoy every moment of this birthday and many, many more in the futre. :)
Hey, didn't he have a birthday last year too? ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove, love the old photos. They are priceless aren't they...well, maybe most of them -- ha!
HaPpY bIrThDaY rUsS!! You are one lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife & family!!
What a little cutie-pie! Happy Birthday, Russ! You're still a cutie-pie.
ReplyDeleteI love that your mom let you have all those pets, especially the pig, rooster and porcupine.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BRITHDAY, RUSS !!!!! Loved the photos and the birthdays through the years !!!! Hope the coming year brings health, happiness and some smooth traveling with your one and only !!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Russ! That was a great tribute by Donna from the start to the very end! Hope you have many more! Judy & John
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday, Russ! That was a great tribute by Donna from the start to the very end! Hope you have many more! Judy & John
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Russ....sorry to be late I am just a little "behind" on reading blogs. Get it a little "behind" :)))))))
ReplyDeleteWishing you many many more happy healthy years.
Happy Birthday, Russ. Just think - we were all that cute at one time.
ReplyDeleteWow oh wow! Happy Belated Birthday, Mr Russ!. I can't believe it, your birthday is the same as my only granddaughter, although she just turned 20. And...did you see?? I think the 11th was Erin's day as well! Great day to be born, since you are all some of my favorite people.
ReplyDeleteA belated Happy Birthday, Russ. With all of our traveling I've missed a few blogs and I'm still in catch-up mode.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure glad I found this post as it's one of the best Birthday blogs I've ever read. Good job Donna.
And yes, I waiting in anticipation to see what Russ comes up with for your Birthday pic!!
Belated Happy Birthday greetings from me too.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this great start means you are in for a very special year.
Blessings
Happy Birthday Russ! I love all those pics of you. I hope you had a super day.
ReplyDelete