October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This site preempted by Scrooge McDuck aka Russ

While Donna is taking some time off to enjoy the Holidays, I shall take over on an unscheduled basis and post hitherto unpublished uncensored photos and behind the scenes, totally unedited stories.  Guaranteed to give one pause to think… why am I wasting my time reading this? But… I say… AHA… AHA… if Nellie can do it…. I can do it, too!!!!!

You just never know what to your wondering eyes might appear… a virtual sleigh… or virtual presents… or virtual flying reindeer. So… fly to the window, and throw up the sash… somebody’s got to get all the hot air out of here!!
Stay tuned, if you are brave enough… adventures await that you have never even dreamed of! (Boy, ain’t that the truth)

17 comments:

  1. Uhoh. Russ is itchin for trouble. Look out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get 'um Tiger!(just don't get caught)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russ, I was going to suggest that maybe you could post when Donnia is too busy. That is, if you aren't busy, too. I will look forward to partaking of your hot air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is going to be exciting! I can hardly wait for whatever silliness you'll present us with . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Can't wait to see what's coming next... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Russ..you are getting yourself into big trouble!!..have fun with it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what's next ~ HO HO HO!!!!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee-Haw! Or, I guess that should be Ho! Ho! Glad to see you are going to be picking up the slack during the Christmas season, Russ. Looking forward to seeing some of your candid photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Behind the scenes could be very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knowing you this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna (and maybe her readers) may never be the same, again! ;-) Looking forward to your posts, Russ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, what a nice surprise! I didn't think we were going to hear from you guys for a while. You can keep us up to date.

    Looking forward to more - remember, what's written in the blog, stays in the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good website! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well wrisbobet
    +tten. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I hsbo ave subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete