October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It’s Just a Small Break!


No, I didn’t fall again – clumsy though I am!  The break I am talking about is from blogging…but only until after the Holidays.

We are in full-on Holiday mode around here and have grandkids coming and families to schedule visits with and decorating to do…you know all those special things to do around this time of year.  While I would like to think I am super-woman, the sad fact is I am not.  I am still fighting whatever intestinal problem I developed while in Desert Hot Springs and I still have some back problems, probably stemming from my two tumbles.

This is Bekah from 2006, barely 7 years old.  She really gets going on the second verse.



So with all of that in mind, something has to give.  Oh, you won’t be rid of me that easily, but I will be taking a break from the computer.  I can easily spend hours writing and reading and keeping up with all the comings and goings in Blogland, but unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in a day.  So if you don’t see me on here for a while, it’s just a small break and then we’ll be back.
Russ Santa
Santa Russ has had a little too much Christmas (2009)

I may even drop in for a quick grandkid post when they all come visiting the week before Christmas and I will drop in from time to time and see what ya’ll are up to.  But for now, most of my time will be spent away from the computer having fun with family and friends.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, however you celebrate, and we’ll talk to ya soon.  Meanwhile, those of you soaking up the sun in warmer climes…think of us and send us some warm weather!

snow 123
A Ducky Snow Angel (2009)
Merry Christmas.

24 comments:

  1. Always fun to see your family celebrations, Donna, I'll look forward to it. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss your blog while you are gone, but look forward to hearing about a lot of fun times with the Grandkids, and family when you return. Happy Holidays to both you and Russ and hope you get back to feeling good again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday time, Donna, and try to take it easy. :) We'll see you when you get back to blogland. Oh, BTW, Odel and I are planning to meet Rick and Paulette in Desert Hot Springs next week - FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you and Russ, Donna. Until your return...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my first Christmas Caroler! And the other video, how touching! Wow, that's quite a treasure to have. Happy Holidays to you & yours! Enjoy the season :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie Bekah is. This is the only other time I have heard the name Bekah and I taught for 30 years.
    What a hoot Russ is! I am sure he was all tuckered out after delivering all those presents.
    I am have to take a short break also. So much to do...so little time.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Donna! Have a wonderful holiday season!! :) Will be looking forward to catching up on your "goings-on" when you get back to Blogville. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will miss you, but think it is a good thing to take a break. Tummy bugs are hard to get rid of! Enjoy your time with your family. and that Bekah!!! What a voice!! Sounds like perfect pitch to me.
    Merry Christmas
    Betty and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. will miss you but I so understand..its a busy time of year for sure..feel better for the holidays with the family...
    Merry Christmas to you Russ and family
    Rick and Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and Russ have a great Christmas and I will miss y'all. Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the pictures & video!!! That is so neat to have those!
    Merry Christmas to YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas and God bless!!!

    Rest up while you're enjoying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy this special time of year with your family and have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will miss your posts,Donna!..enjoy the time with your family..Happy Holidays to you and Russ!!!..and Poppy and Rusty, too!..
    hope you enjoy the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll miss your posts, too, but family comes first. If you have time, write a short post, otherwise, we'll see you guys when things calm down for you. I'm glad you had a nice, long trip before the holidays. I loved reading about all your adventures, and RV parks, and the fun times you had.

    Happy Holidays to you and Russ! And the pups, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll look forward to the return of your posts. Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas and enjoy the time with your grandkids and their parents. P.S. Great job, Bekah, especially for one so young!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy the time with family! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas to you, Russ and Poppy!

    Hurry back after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bekah has a lovely voice. Enjoyed her video. Also really enjoyed your Christmas video. Enjoy your time with family & friends. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy family, especially those grandkids. We'll be anxious to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete