October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Friday, December 2, 2011

Back In Oregon – just in time!!


Short post tonight because tonight we are back in Oregon.  We are at the Pear Tree RV Park in Medford, Or and we have cable TV.  In case you are not a football fan, tonight at 5:00 p.m. is the FIRST EVER Pac 12 Conference Championship game.  This is sports history in the making.  There will never be another FIRST Pac 12 championship game.  The game is being played at our home stadium, Autzen Stadium in the beautiful city of Eugene, OR.  The mighty Oregon Ducks take on the UCLA Bruins to decide the conference championship.  A trip to the Rose Bowl is on the line.  So since we can’t be at the game we are pretending by snuggling up in our stadium blankets, with our Duck pillow and accessories and we are settling in for a great game.  It’s 5:00 so I gotta go watch the game.  GO DUCKS!  (yeah, I’m a bit of a college football nut)  More on our trip tomorrow…it was a great travel day today.

go duccks

An Old Memory:
june 2 2007 073

17 comments:

  1. Glad you guys are safe back in Oregon. HOWEVER, we are UCLA fans, so let the game begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Oregon should beat UCLA easily. I'm addicted to College football and my school is in ANOTHER rebuilding 3-4 years....BUT we did beat Oregon the last time we played in Eugene....

    I'm glad you are away from the bad weather....and I am very very curious about your Lazy Daze C, since I am in my decision making process.

    I can't say go ducks...but I love watching college football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love college football -- ours ended too soon this year:( Good luck Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it back to Oregon, yes, settle in & enjoy the game. Ya'll deserve some fun time in Therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching the game right now 21-14 Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the game and I hope your Ducks win. I don't have a preference so I'll just say go Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are also Oregonians but "wishy washy" when it comes to football. The Beavers aren't playing, the Ducks are so tonight it is the Ducks we are watching. Glad you made it back to oregon ok. We too are interested in more info on your Class C MOHOM . Did they change the outside style of the Lazy Daze? I didn't even recognize it as such til you said so.
    From Milwaukie, Oregon,
    Betty and Joe
    joeandbetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Ducks!!..hope your team won!!..is there a reason Russ looks like a 'babooshka'?..or is he just being Russ?
    welcome back to your home state by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to hear you are back in oregon, would have loved to watch the Ducks game with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do oyu believe I've never seen a football game in my 63 years? Must be missing the football gene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on that 49-31 win for the Ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you beat the wind back to Oregon! Big win for the Ducks tonite - congrats! On to the Rose Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That picture of Russ huddled underneath a blanket reminds me a lot of myself. Been having trouble feeling warm this year too. Must be an age thing or something....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to hear you are back in OR and that your Ducks came through for you.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy to see you've arrived safe and sound in OR...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dave watched the Ducks beat UCLA and I watched too since I was sewing at the dinette in our motorhome. Are you going to travel down to Pasadena to attend the Rose Bowl game? I don't like crowds, but I'm glad that we experienced the Rose Parade one time when we lived in Riverside

    ReplyDelete