Admittedly, you may not have the huge piles of cash that are in my vault, but I’m sure that there will be something here that you will just have to get for someone!
Most RV’ers are looking to either upgrade or downsize.
You can find something here that might fit:
I think this one came out in 2006, and was pretty nice.
You wouldn’t have to worry about pulling a toad.If you wanted to get something a little simpler, you might like this.
This would be the ultimate downsized RV. You can buy the plans online. Would probably fit most budgets.
This is a really nice RV for boondocking in style. You could go anywhere.
Then there’s this ultimate boondocking vehicle that could take a lot of food and water so you could really be out there for a long, long time.
O.k. let’s get more serious here…
Who wouldn’t want to have a new camera, with a reasonable price like this?
Or, a nice bike for those quick rides around the local area when you don’t feel like walking?
What grand son would not be excited to get a pedal car like this under the tree!
This bear would give anyone a warm cuddly feeling, wouldn’t it?
This specially designed laptop computer would be perfect for any blogger.
So, maybe none of those gifts are anything of interest. Here are a few more to consider.
For that handy man in the family, this bare bones RV would be perfect. This could be built anyway you want!
How about a nice off road vehicle like this.
If you live where there’s any chance of snow, you really could use one of these. Very practical.
Here’s a little cartoon that will resonate with most RV owners.
Coming soon…virtual gifts for blogger friends.
Stay tuned.
Very cool! I'll have one of each if your'e buying.
ReplyDeleteNice, thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDeleteboy oh boy if these items are on your shopping list I want to be adopted!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chuckle, Russ!
ReplyDeleteMaybe Santa would bring us one of those RVs with the self-contained garage. I wonder how "nice" we'd have to be to get one of those :-))))
ReplyDeleteThink I could use RV #1 on our upcoming trip, we could get those Tamales to you fast and hot with that one.
ReplyDelete