October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.



P1020680


P1020684



P1020687


P1020691


P1020692



P1020695

19 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to the entire family ... including the fur kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you. Those are also very nice nativity scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and Russ! I feel like I've adopted you as family!
    Cheryl Ann, Palm Desert, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Russ and Donna. I sure enjoyed the Nativity scenes. Here is hoping 2012 brings health, happiness, and family to your door step. Thanks for all of ther great information you supplied. ~Susan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't change the theme -- a very merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wishing you and Russ and all the 'kids' a very Merry Christmas!!..enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great Christmas message, Donna and Russ. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Russ and Donna, we hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you both, Donna and Russ. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Katie says Merry Christmas to Rusty and Poppy, and how come she never gets any bacon???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas you two!! Enjoy your day with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas Donna and Russ. Hope youspent this day with your family as we did.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..absolutely beautiful. And I thought WE had some lights, haha. Have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos!
    Wishing you a Merry and Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos delivered a great message. No words needed.

    Thank You.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you didn't stuff yourselves to full of food.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas! What a beautiful header photo. I hope ya'll are having a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete