Looks like he has a bit of a problem with his right hand!
I couldn’t decide if this fella looked more like Russ….
….or Rick.
Could go either way I guess.
Hey, don’t blame me. Just trying to be fair and balanced. I report, you decide!
And as Porky Pig would say in Looney Tunes…"Th-th-th-that's all folks!"
No comment.
ReplyDeleteThank you Russ. So far we have also had no comment from Rick. We are standing by.
DeleteI'm staying clear of this one! I'm no dummy!
ReplyDeleteTo me it's a no brainer. I like both the "dummies" Glad they are such good sports.
ReplyDeleteMan, these RV folks are a tough crowd.
ReplyDeleteSince I like you guys I will say neither one is a dummy at least they put a glove on the right hand. Be safe out there, Sam & Donna.
ReplyDeleteThis is a tuff one for me. I am leaning more towards Russ. I think the shirt gives it away.
ReplyDeleteYou must listen to Fox News.... I report, you decide!
Actually, that news bit was just more of the tease to Rick!! I don't really pay attention to any news channel.
DeleteYeah, that is definitely a Russ shirt.
ReplyDeleteTrue, that!!
DeleteHmmmmm.....It has to be Russ because the pumpkin dummy is wearing a baseball cap and I don't wear hats.
ReplyDeleteOther than the hat though, it's a pretty close call. I guess I'd have to say to anyone who thinks they know for sure is "it takes one to know one"!!
Russ and I have to come up with a new plan - we're getting dumbed-down here!
Yeah, we need to have a new strategy to stay on top of the competition. If there was a laptop in the picture, it could make it harder to decide which one of us it was. If both feet were off the ground, it would look a lot more like me.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out if 'sitting there like a big dummy' is a clue.
ReplyDeleteJohn, it could most certainly be one of the best clues in this little mystery!
DeleteChuckle, chuckle. Good one Donna :)
ReplyDeleteThis is getting interesting! I'm going to be on the look out for both of them! :)
ReplyDeleteHard to tell, when you have seen one dummy, you have seen them all:)
ReplyDelete