October 2014

October 2014
Day Trip to Oakridge Oct 2014

Friday, October 26, 2012

Beware the Witch!!

a trick or treat 006
Yup, I went to work at the bank dressed like this sometime in the mid 90s.  Can’t remember the exact date.  Some things don’t change much.  Russ made my ride. There are big soda bottles near the bottom, painted black and fastened on with black tape.  Those were my “rockets.”  If only real engines could be fixed so easily.

15 comments:

  1. You're telling us you're a witch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! But I think you are the good witch. For Sure!

    I love the campsite in your header. Looks really nice and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's like the Good Witch on the Hallmark Channel. She always makes good things happen for people, but in ways they never suspect. Catherine Bell...eat your heart out! (Those bottle rockets were sure high tech, weren't they? I love to make stuff using black tape!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truth is out, you drive a stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I know how too! My favorite car was my 1963 black Chevy Impala 2Door. Four on the floor Hurst shifter and I could get rubber in every gear!! When I got old and married Russ and had a passel of kids, we had a VW bus. After one of our rather heated "discussions" I felt the need of some fresh air and peeled off in that bus and left rubber halfway down the block (well a few feet anyway). True story!!

      Delete
  5. You made a good looking witch Donna, Halloween was always a fun time at work, miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most Halloween fun I have had was when I was a vampire as a greeter for the haunted house at our grandsons school a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, one more use for duct tape. You were a good witch, Donna. You certainly bewitched Russ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a hoot ... a broom with rockets and all. You really got in the spirit of Halloween, didn't you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific! Just talked to a curmudgeon (my hearing aid guru) who hates the idea of grown people coming to work in Halloween costumes. Wonder if she allows Santa hats at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that costume might just make a bank robber think twice! You look great in black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! I never was able to wear a costume to work:(

    ReplyDelete