Now, the ABCs of thankfulness.
Today I am thankful for…
Air – it would be hard to breathe without it.
Bananas – they sure do help with those pesky leg cramps
Corn – I rely on that a lot!
Dogs – the best of God’s creation
Eggplant – it’s just so PURPLE!! (nice to look at – not to eat)
Flowers – the more the better
Grace – “The Blessing”
Home – it’s where your Honey is
Insulin – it keeps my Honey alive!!
Jesus – yup, I’m one of those Believer types!!
Kangaroos – they make me laugh
Love – now that might seem trite…but it’s true. Where would we be without love?
Music – it makes the world a happier place
Night – great for sleeping and star gazing
Opera – okay, maybe not!
Peanuts – so I can keep the squirrels and blue jays happy
Quiet – the pause that refreshes
Russ – but of course!!
Sister - mine is the best ever
Tums – be right back, gotta go get one!! Ah, that’s better.
Universe – so many mysteries yet to be uncovered
Vacuums – I am glad I don’t have to throw my rugs over the clothes line and beat them with a wicket.
Wilderness – big or small, a place to get away and enjoy nature
X-rays – aren’t they just a marvelous invention?
You – my friends and family!
Zip lock storage bags – just think of how we used to have to wrap everything up in wax paper!!
So that’s my A-Z Thankfulness list. Hope you have a wonderful day and don’t forget to be thankful for all the little things around you.
What a great idea for a post. I may just have to steal the idea from you sometime in the future. We are home from eating way too much and Jim is planted in front of the TV watching the football game.
ReplyDeleteI think I would change F to friends, since we look forward to hearing from all of ours, especially you guys. Sam & Donna...
ReplyDeleteNice post. The downer to eating out is there aren't any leftovers. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful day...so glad you are my sister and Russ is my bro in law. Life would be boring without the 4 of us keeping things happy!
ReplyDeleteGreat list, Donna. Good idea to go our for dinner too - sure is a lot easier on the cooks in the family.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thanksgiving weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved your ABC's. Sometimes it is fun to celebrate the big meal without all the work. If you want leftovers tomorrow, you can just go back to the same buffet.
ReplyDeleteI love going out for holiday meals and skipping the stress and cleanup!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Donna. Happy Thanksgiving. . . Everyday! Love your attitude, Sharon
ReplyDeleteSuper idea, all those ABCs. Even better, going out to eat, no muss, no fuss to deal with. Sometimes thinking outside the box is the best idea! ;c)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you! Looks like a great feast and list of things to be grateful.
ReplyDeleteLike your ABC's of thankfulness! I bet it was nice to have someone else do all the cooking and cleaning. When numbers are small, it's easier just going out.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your ABCs of thankfulness!
ReplyDeleteDonna, you are such a hoot!
ReplyDelete