We made it home today without further incident. Got the Fit to the shop and the service writer at the dealer said it looks like the steering locked up. What caused that remains to be seen. The trailer went back to U-haul and now we are deciding what to do next. Several options are in the mixer and we’re stirring them up to see what comes to the surface.
In the meantime, we had some exciting news here in Oregon while we were away. I was alerted by the late news last night and when I got home I was able to watch the replay of a very important news conference on You Tube. I don’t talk much about politics on my blog but this is BIG. I know it to be true as the news person is a personal friend whom we have known since he was a sports announcer at the local radio station. He is now on staff at the University of Oregon in the media department. Please watch this very special announcement. I now know who I am voting for for President.
P.S. Hope you all don’t take politics so seriously that you can’t take a joke!!! I know there are serious issues facing this country but in times like these, sometimes the best thing to do is step back and have a good laugh.
Quack Quack!
ReplyDeleteYes, aren't they all???
DeleteThat's the first political ad that's put a smile on my face :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it was short, to the point, and not negative!!
DeleteAll wish all politicians were speechless like The Duck!
ReplyDeleteBlessed silence....
DeleteThat quacks me up. Now maybe Washington can finally get its ducks in a row.
ReplyDeleteToo many turkeys to get their Ducks in a row!
DeletePriceless. I am so sick of all the ads and we still have almost two months to go. Need more like this one.
ReplyDeleteGo Ducky!!
DeleteHe can't win, there will be too many Beavers vote against him!!
ReplyDeleteEhhh...those Beavers are all tooth and no bite!
DeleteI wanna see that Duck's Birth Certificate as well as his last 10 years of tax returns!!
ReplyDeleteWhoops, may have laid an egg on that one!
Deletegood one Donna and a great choice!!!
ReplyDeleteHe could be one of the great ones.
DeleteYou and all your readers are having a fine time, and we are enjoying it! Thanks for the fun.
ReplyDeleteNice when politics is fun...
DeleteI just discovered your blog and was reading your entry about your feet. Thought I would pass on a link for SuperFeet. http://www.superfeet.com/default.aspx Maybe these would help you.
ReplyDeleteOh quackers!
ReplyDelete