Sorry to hear you've been sick, Donna. I've been sick with a cold the last week. It really hit me hard this time. Finally, I'm feeling better today, just in time to enjoy the sunshine. Get well soon!
I hope you're feeling better soon - take care of yourself - lots of hot tea with honey and lemon. That usually helps. Nasal saline lavage. (Depending on what's wrong.) If it's a cold or flu, those two always help.
Sorry to hear you are under the weather!! Hope you feel better very soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon~~~~
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you weren't practicing your 'Exit Strategy'!! Hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you've been sick, Donna. I've been sick with a cold the last week. It really hit me hard this time. Finally, I'm feeling better today, just in time to enjoy the sunshine. Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better soon - take care of yourself - lots of hot tea with honey and lemon.
ReplyDeleteThat usually helps. Nasal saline lavage. (Depending on what's wrong.) If it's a cold or flu, those two always help.
Hope you're feeling better real soon...take care of YOU!
ReplyDeletewondered where you were??..hope you are feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking about you way over here in Ontario, Donna. How's that Russ guy doing??
ReplyDeleteI empathize with sick. It's a real bummer! Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteUggg, get well soon!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that. Hopefully you get better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope Therapy works her/his? magic quickly.
ReplyDeleteSending you a Big Get Well.
Blessings.
Not dead is real good:) Hope you feel better quickly.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better by now.. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, snap out of it!!!
ReplyDeleteReally, hope you are feeling much better very soon!