1 black
3 lt. magenta
1 yellow
2 lt. cyan
In addition, I have the new black and yellow cartridges I just installed in the printer a few days ago and all of the ones in the printer with varying levels of ink left in them. Most are almost full. You can email me at grandma_kr AT yahoo dot com if you are interested. I hate to just throw them away but I can’t use them. I will send them to the first person who wants them.
Have a wonderful day and if you are heading south, have a safe journey.
What a nice thought but can't use them. Thanks anyway.
ReplyDeleteLove the new header photo. You need Russ on the top of that mountain to make it complete.
what a lovely gesture Donna but we can't use them either..we have an Epson, it may have been on the low end scale but the one thing that bugs me about it is that you run out of one colour then it won't print..buy the colour and then another one runs out!..geesh, drives me crazy!
ReplyDeletebeautiful header shot by the way!..where is that?
See now, that's what I shoulda done when I had a couple left over cartridges the last time I traded out a printer. Of course, that was in my pre-blog days. Nice idea.
ReplyDeleteI am in the process of ording ink but my printer is an HP 4620 :( so thoughtful of you though. Surely someone will need them.
ReplyDeleteNot here either - I have an HP but the cartridges are HP92 and HP93. Why on earth do HP printers each have different cartridges??? Just one of the mysteries of life.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful header photo!
ReplyDeleteCan't use the ink either - now I know why they make all the cartridges different. It's so good samaritans like yourselves can't give them away to to other folks.
I think you're right, Rick!
DeleteWhat a nice offer - those ink cartridges are so expensive. I hope someone e-mails you who will be able to use them. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the header photo - can you imagine living in a place where you can actually see that landscape in person? We are so lucky, aren't we?
That's my type of inkjet cartridges. I sent you a private email from jtilton7 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete