I had a hankering for fish and chips today so we went out to Applebee’s for a late lunch. Know what’s special about this picture?
The SKY, of course. Just look at that beautiful blue sky. It was cold fog at our house but just a few miles away, the sky was brilliant. But it was still cold.
This was from inside the car at about 3pm.
Yup, a little nippy! …but it’s a DRY cold. A couple of days ago the wind was blowing and it was wet and the 40 degree temperature felt colder than this. The snow line is very low, just a few hundred feet above the valley floor, I would guess.
Sure hope the cold lifts soon…for all of us. I hear it’s even cold in AZ and CA. How cold is it where YOU are?
We are still on track for leaving mid- February to head towards Yuma and points south. Travel plans are being made but are not yet firm. We’re thinking about an alarm system for the house but not quite sure what to do. Anyway, for those of you still down south in late February, maybe we can do some visiting…I hope so.
Now, pardon me while I go get my blankie. It’s not even 6pm but already the temp has dropped to 30*. Brrrrr….
No comments:
Post a Comment