April 2011

April 2011
Boondocking at my brother's in Reno, April 2011

Monday, December 16, 2013

RIP Butterbean - link to online guestbook

Just wanted to add my condolences to the others expressed today in the loss of James “Butterbean” Carpenter.  I always enjoyed reading his comments and the emails we exchanged.  I never had the pleasure of meeting Butterbean, but he will be missed.  Joyce, if you are reading this, Butterbean was a great friend to many and a source of joy to Blogland.  

Thank you Russ for finding the online guestbook for Butterbean.
Some of you have already been there but if you haven't, just click on the link to go to the guestbook and leave your comment.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Russ for the link to Butterbean's
    Guest Book .... Appreciate your sharing...
    Thanks, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you, Donna, for posting this link. I loved hearing from Butterbean and wish we'd visited with him. He will, indeed, be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the link. I found it and then I lost it again before I could add it to my blog. He will certainly be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry for the loss of your friend, Russ and Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the loss of a great blogging friend. I don't believe he ever made a comment on our blog and I believe we missed a lot. I am sure he will be missed by many!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this link!

    ReplyDelete